Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- FLY 1 32 E62 PANOZ Esperante GTR-1 UK Special Edition Red BOXED
- 37D8 Visual Follow Quadcopter Premium 6 Axis Gyro Flying UAV
- Snap Circuits - SC-100R - Jr.® Educational 100 Experiment Kit - Student Training
- Red Line RL025 Ferrari 360 Modena Cirtek 2004 Le Mans LTD ED 1 43
- LESNEY MATCHBOX 1-75 54a SARACEN PERSONNEL CARRIER - EXCELLENT in orig B2 BOX
- LEGO City Police Station 60141
- Vintage Zee Toys METAL MAN WEAPONS LOT x2 gun phaser
- VERY RARE 2000 ACTION MAN RESCUE HELICOPTER HASBRO NEW SEALED DAMAGED BOX
- Putrid Blightkings - Age of Sigmar - Maggotkin of Nurgle - redbringers - Chaos
- DC Comics Mego Style 8 inch The Joker Action Figure in retro box 2016
- Bandai MG 1 100 MG-106 MS-06F Zaku II Ver.2.0
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways TWA 727-200 Project Skinny (Minicraft 14599) 1 144 about our community.