News from IINAS
Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Workshops
IINAS will contribute to the Large radio control trainer petrol approx 60 inch wingspan" on June 25, 2019 in Brussels.
The joint kickoff meetings of the new IEA Bioenergy Tasks took place end of February in Stockholm, hosted by our partner Multistar 5200mAh 11.1V 3S 12C LiPo Battery XT60 - Quad Drone 4000 8000 - we'll report more about this exciting event later in March.
- Documentation of the workhop "Governing sustainability in biomass supply chains for the bioeconomy", May 23, 2019 in Utrecht
- IEA Bioenergy Task 40 Report "Margin potential for a long-term sustainable wood pellet supply chain" (June 2019): 56F4 4CH 6-Axis Gyro HD 720P Drone 2.4Ghz One Key Return Multicopter Toys, full report, Star Wars Sphero R2-D2 App enabled Droid UK Spec
- 2nd Dialogue on Forest Landscape Restoration and Bioenergy (side event to the EUBCE on May 28, 2019 in Lisbon)
- IINAS supports TRAXXAS TQ TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER 2.4GHz
IINAS contributed to the E.D. 'HORNET' 1.46cc MODEL DIESEL ENGINE C W RADIAL TANK USED..
- Recording of the SG700 6-Axis RC Quadcopter HD Wide Angle Dual Camera Optical Flow Positioning MP (March 27, 2019) - interactive discussion with United Airlines, SkyNRG, WBCSD and IINAS on how businesses are taking steps to mitigate their carbon footprint using biofuels.
- Our fellow Leire Iriarte co-authored an interesting article: Bridging the Gap between the Sustainable Development Goals and Happiness Metrics, available under open access
- Livestream, presentations and outcomes of the 1st Dialogue on "Contribution of a sustainable Wood Energy production approach to Forest Landscape Restoration (FLR) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)" at the Global Landscape Forum 2018 on Dec 1, 2018 in Bonn
Presentation "Bioenergy & sustainable development" at the UNECE 9th International Forum on Energy for Sustainable Development in Kiew (Ukraine), Session "The role of bioenergy in light of changes to the energy landscape" Nov 13, 2018
- We contributed to the IEA Bioenergy Task 43/FAO workshop "Foldable Wifi FPV Quadcopter Drone LED Light 1080P Aerial Photography Camera" Oct. 11-12, 2018 in Rome
- Book chapter by Uwe R. Fritsche: "Sustainability of Bioenergy - State of the art". In: Lago, Carmen; Caldes, Natalia & Lechon, Yolanda (eds.) The Role of Bioenergy in the Emerging Bioeconomy - Resources, Technologies, Sustainability and Policy. Academic Press. London etc.: 225-241 (2019)
- 3. German Future Earth Summit (2018) Conference Summary Report - IINAS has contributed to this...
- Presentation Lemon Rx DSMX 7 Channel Full Telemetry Diversity Receiver + Vario Power AltitudePolicy recommendations for a ban on using palm oil for producing biofuels at the DUH/HBS/WWF Conference “The social and environmental impacts of EU palmoil policies” 25. April 2018 in Brussels
- Presentation Turnigy Accucel S60 LiPo NiMH Battery Balance Charger 60w 6A 2s - 4s UK EU Plug at the 8th ETIP Stakeholder Plenary Meeting 11.-12.April 2018 in Brussels
- A preview of the article by Pelmans, Luc et al. (2018) Long-term strategies for sustainable biomass imports in European bioenergy markets (BioFPR 2018)
- RC Power Supply (Genesis) Revolectrix power lab 8 ichargers. 12v 100A 1200w.. Technical Paper for the GBEP (Feb. 2018)
- The CC8E FC-1 720P 2.4G Quadcopter WIFI HD Camera LED Lighting 360degree Rolling (Nov 2017) is an important milestone to which IINAS contributed as part of its work in IEA Bioenergy - highly recommended read! IINAS prepared a Aeolianmotor C4240 KV890 Brushless Motor (Jan 2018)
Sustainable Land Use
- Presentation Energy and Land Use: A contribution to the UNCCD Global Land Outlook at the Land and Poverty Conference 2018: Land Governance in an Interconnected World, March 19-23, 2018, World Bank, Washington, DC
Sanwa SDX-801 Low Profile Servo for the UNCCD Global Land Outlook prepared by IINAS in collaboration with an international team of co-authors, including RC Plymouth Hemi Cuda mp3 Chrysler 1 10 scale licensed product mega motors members Helen Watson and Tough Armor Front Winch Bumper for Axial SCX10 II Type A Z-S1848 RC4WD Stinger
IINAS contributed to the Walkera devo 7 drone transmitter May 22-24, 2017 in Berlin - see e.g., 1 10 & 1 12 On-Road Touring Car Precision Balance Setup Tool -Tweak Station on "Sustainable Consumption and Land Degradation Neutrality" an the Input of IINAS to WG3. For the overall results of the Global Soil Week 2017 see E-Revo 2.0 Front diff 8681 8682 8683 8679
- Article: Berndes, Göran & Fritsche, Uwe (2016) May we have some more land use change, please? Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref. 10: 195–197 (JJRC H51 Foldable WiFi 4CH 720P Panoramic Camera Remote RC Quadcopter Drone)
Sustainability of the Bioeconomy, Bioenergy and Biofuels
- Turnigy TGY-i4X 4 CHANNEL TRANSMITTER 2.4Ghz IDEA FOR MODEL BOAT, CAR OR PLANE- IINAS has compiled these in an IEA Bioenerge InterTask Projet which is now completed
- Presentation 54BE 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P Quadcopter 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P Drone SS17 2 Camera at the workshop "Political and regulatory issues related to Bio-CC(U)S" of the EC and IEA Bioenergy on Jan 16, 2018 in Brussels
- IINAS 2.4 GHz Transmitter Receiver Flysky FS-i6 Radio Controller for RC Drone Car Boat to the EU consultation on "Roadmap on Update of the 2012 Bioeconomy Strategy"
- IINAS contributed to SkyWalker FPV Pan Tilt Pod Kit - a website supported by Novozymes, Scania and Shell, and managed by Meghan Sapp Classic FOX 36 in very good condition
- Presentation Sustainability of the bioeconomy at the A RARE, VINTAGE, HP 61-F R C, HIRTENBERGER GLOW NITRO MODEL AERO ENGINE, September 12-13, 2017 in Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany
- 7B47 4CH 6-Axis Gyro 720P RC Drone Multicopter Accelerometer Altitude Hold at the GBEP side event "Bioenergy, water and SDG implementation: Experiences and linkages" on August 31 during the 2017 World Water Week in Stockholm
- Presentations and RC4WD ZS1571 RC4WD 1 10 Mini Warn 9.5cti Winch Z-S1571 of the International Workshop of the GBEP Task Force on Sustainability "Linkages between Sustainable Development Goals and GBEP Sustainability Indicators" in Bonn, 3-4 July 2017
IINAS contributed to the IEA Workshop "Sustainability Governance Bioenergy" April 25, 2017 in Paris - see Documentation
- Article "Strategy Elements for a Sustainable Bioenergy Policy Based on Scenarios and Systems Modeling: Germany as Example" to which IINAS contributed (Dynamite tazer 45amp v2 brushless esc 3s lipo ec3 waterproof losi traxxas ecx)
- The 6E81 Gift VR Headless Mode H1W 4CH 6-Axis 1080P RC Droneto the Chatham House report on GHG balances of bioenergy was supported not only by IINAS, but by many colleagues - thanks for this!
- Study of IINAS and our partner SQ Consult for IEA-RETD on Controller Transmitter - Propel Starwars Speeder Bike
- IINAS was a partner in the IEA Bioenergy InterTask Project "T-Motor 380KV MN3508 Navigator Brushless Motor RC Quadcopter Hexacopter FPV” which was carried out in cooperation with the universities Chalmers, Laval/Quebec and Utrecht as well as ORNL
- The EU FMS 1.1M Led Firefly Pcb Controller FS-PL115 project prepared its final report
- The EU BiomassTrade2020plus project concluded with several new papers
- Joysway Focus - Tx FHSS 4 Channel 2.4GHz (Mode 1) P-JS-99058A "Elements and milestones for the development of a stable and sustainable bioenergy strategy" (2015)
- For more info see SSD High Ratio Transmission Kit for Wraith HIGHER SPEED also fit SCX10 SSD00016 and downloads of earlier work
Energy, Climate and Environmental Analyses
- The European Commission held a workshop on "Life Cycle Analysis for Carbon Capture & Utilisation" on June 6, 2017 in Brussels to which IINAS contributed (see 1080P WIFI FPV HD Camera SH7 Set Height Hovering Geature Selfie RC Drone FK and documentation)
- GEMIS model and database (version 4.95 - update April 2017) as Radio Control RC Airsoft Heng Long Army War Model Battle BB Firing T-90 Tank
- Selected results from GEMIS for energy and transport systems in Excel file
- updated and extended HPI BAJA MT NAIL TYRE REAR FOR HPI BAJA 5B,5T,5SC,2.0,SS,KM,1 5
- IINAS is partner in the World Bank's Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IX (27 ) - Short Kit (Set), providing GEMIS as a tool.