News from IINAS
Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Workshops
IINAS will contribute to the 25mm biblical egyptian - infantry 21 figures - inf (16125)" on June 25, 2019 in Brussels.
The joint kickoff meetings of the new IEA Bioenergy Tasks took place end of February in Stockholm, hosted by our partner 25mm napoleonic polish - light 16 figures - inf (35635) - we'll report more about this exciting event later in March.
- Documentation of the workhop "Governing sustainability in biomass supply chains for the bioeconomy", May 23, 2019 in Utrecht
- IEA Bioenergy Task 40 Report "Margin potential for a long-term sustainable wood pellet supply chain" (June 2019): WARHAMMER SCENERY , RUINED CATHEDRAL PAINTED, full report, GAMES WORKSHOP WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR DWARF MASTER ENGINEER RUNESMITH METAL
- 2nd Dialogue on Forest Landscape Restoration and Bioenergy (side event to the EUBCE on May 28, 2019 in Lisbon)
- IINAS supports HINCHCLIFFE 25 28 mm PAINTED WHITE METAL A.C.W.UNION CAVALRY X 12 & MTD.GENERAL
IINAS contributed to the 15mm biblical egyptian - archers 28 figures - inf (25795).
- Recording of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons DL3 Dragonlance Dragons Of Hope TSR 9131 (March 27, 2019) - interactive discussion with United Airlines, SkyNRG, WBCSD and IINAS on how businesses are taking steps to mitigate their carbon footprint using biofuels.
- Our fellow Leire Iriarte co-authored an interesting article: Bridging the Gap between the Sustainable Development Goals and Happiness Metrics, available under open access
- Livestream, presentations and outcomes of the 1st Dialogue on "Contribution of a sustainable Wood Energy production approach to Forest Landscape Restoration (FLR) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)" at the Global Landscape Forum 2018 on Dec 1, 2018 in Bonn
Presentation "Bioenergy & sustainable development" at the UNECE 9th International Forum on Energy for Sustainable Development in Kiew (Ukraine), Session "The role of bioenergy in light of changes to the energy landscape" Nov 13, 2018
- We contributed to the IEA Bioenergy Task 43/FAO workshop "25mm ACW confederate - mixed (platic) 18 figures - cav (26486)" Oct. 11-12, 2018 in Rome
- Book chapter by Uwe R. Fritsche: "Sustainability of Bioenergy - State of the art". In: Lago, Carmen; Caldes, Natalia & Lechon, Yolanda (eds.) The Role of Bioenergy in the Emerging Bioeconomy - Resources, Technologies, Sustainability and Policy. Academic Press. London etc.: 225-241 (2019)
- 3. German Future Earth Summit (2018) Conference Summary Report - IINAS has contributed to this...
- Presentation Games Workshop Warhammer Blood Dragon Vampire on Winged Nightmare Undead OOPPolicy recommendations for a ban on using palm oil for producing biofuels at the DUH/HBS/WWF Conference “The social and environmental impacts of EU palmoil policies” 25. April 2018 in Brussels
- Presentation Games Workshop Lord of the Rings LoTR The Knight of Umbar Foot Mounted Metal New at the 8th ETIP Stakeholder Plenary Meeting 11.-12.April 2018 in Brussels
- A preview of the article by Pelmans, Luc et al. (2018) Long-term strategies for sustainable biomass imports in European bioenergy markets (BioFPR 2018)
- 15mm medieval english - longbowmen 32 figures - inf (23288) Technical Paper for the GBEP (Feb. 2018)
- The Conflix MONEY LENDERS HOUSE 28mm Scenery & Terrain CX6811 (Nov 2017) is an important milestone to which IINAS contributed as part of its work in IEA Bioenergy - highly recommended read! IINAS prepared a 6 CLASSIC METAL WARHAMMER CHAOS DAEMONS HORRORS PAINTED (1581) (Jan 2018)
Sustainable Land Use
- Presentation Energy and Land Use: A contribution to the UNCCD Global Land Outlook at the Land and Poverty Conference 2018: Land Governance in an Interconnected World, March 19-23, 2018, World Bank, Washington, DC
25mm marlburian french - dragoons 8 figures - cav (35478) for the UNCCD Global Land Outlook prepared by IINAS in collaboration with an international team of co-authors, including 25mm ACW old west - gunfighters 10 figures - inf (29021) members Helen Watson and Games Workshop Warhammer Warriors of Chaos Marauder Horsemen Regiment Metal OOP
IINAS contributed to the 25mm roman era hun - light 8 figures - cav (29502) May 22-24, 2017 in Berlin - see e.g., 25mm napoleonic french - guard light 12 figures - inf (35607) on "Sustainable Consumption and Land Degradation Neutrality" an the Input of IINAS to WG3. For the overall results of the Global Soil Week 2017 see GW golden Heroes Super Hero Roeplaying Game In Box Marvel DC 1980's Classic
- Article: Berndes, Göran & Fritsche, Uwe (2016) May we have some more land use change, please? Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref. 10: 195–197 (25mm roman era roman - legionaries 20 figs - inf (10725))
Sustainability of the Bioeconomy, Bioenergy and Biofuels
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Vampire Counts Neferata Mortarch of Blood 4- IINAS has compiled these in an IEA Bioenerge InterTask Projet which is now completed
- Presentation 25mm napoleonic british - foot 2 guns & crews - art (22783) at the workshop "Political and regulatory issues related to Bio-CC(U)S" of the EC and IEA Bioenergy on Jan 16, 2018 in Brussels
- IINAS 15mm roman era roman - legionaries 30 figures - inf (27308) to the EU consultation on "Roadmap on Update of the 2012 Bioeconomy Strategy"
- IINAS contributed to Allied Taskforce Joe Dust Tactics - a website supported by Novozymes, Scania and Shell, and managed by Meghan Sapp C20 Skuttlecree Soresmeer - Citadel Metal 1984 Troll Great condition warhammer
- Presentation Sustainability of the bioeconomy at the 20mm napoleonic british - plastic rifles 43 figs - inf (18075), September 12-13, 2017 in Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany
- 25mm renaissance imperialist - 20 pike & shot infantry - inf (21522) at the GBEP side event "Bioenergy, water and SDG implementation: Experiences and linkages" on August 31 during the 2017 World Water Week in Stockholm
- Presentations and 25mm napoleonic british - scottish 22 figures - inf (33973) of the International Workshop of the GBEP Task Force on Sustainability "Linkages between Sustainable Development Goals and GBEP Sustainability Indicators" in Bonn, 3-4 July 2017
Presentations of the international workshop of the 25mm biblical assyrian - heavy 8 figures - chariot (32782)" in Gothenburg, May 17-18, 2017
IINAS contributed to the IEA Workshop "Sustainability Governance Bioenergy" April 25, 2017 in Paris - see Documentation
- Article "Strategy Elements for a Sustainable Bioenergy Policy Based on Scenarios and Systems Modeling: Germany as Example" to which IINAS contributed (Warhammer Age of Sigmar Warriors of Chaos Warriors 96)
- The 15mm napoleonic french - cavalry 18 cavalry - cav (14323)to the Chatham House report on GHG balances of bioenergy was supported not only by IINAS, but by many colleagues - thanks for this!
- Study of IINAS and our partner SQ Consult for IEA-RETD on RARE TSR DRAGONLANCE RAISTLIN KODAC COLOR PHOTO PROOF FOR THE 1998 CALENDER
- IINAS was a partner in the IEA Bioenergy InterTask Project "15mm medieval generic - late medieval men at arms 18 figures - cav (2443)” which was carried out in cooperation with the universities Chalmers, Laval/Quebec and Utrecht as well as ORNL
- The EU 25mm roman era gaul - warriors 24 figures - inf (33896) project prepared its final report
- The EU BiomassTrade2020plus project concluded with several new papers
- Games Workshop Warhammer Bretonnian Archers Classic Models Bretonnia Regiment "Elements and milestones for the development of a stable and sustainable bioenergy strategy" (2015)
- For more info see Warhammer Age of Sigmar Daemons Of Chaos Screamers of Tzeentch 15 and downloads of earlier work
Energy, Climate and Environmental Analyses
- The European Commission held a workshop on "Life Cycle Analysis for Carbon Capture & Utilisation" on June 6, 2017 in Brussels to which IINAS contributed (see CLASSIC METAL BRETONNIAN REPANSE DE LYONESSE PAINTED (097) and documentation)
- GEMIS model and database (version 4.95 - update April 2017) as Games Workshop Warhammer Chaos Aekold Helbrass Pro Painted Metal Fantasy Figure
- Selected results from GEMIS for energy and transport systems in Excel file
- updated and extended U1 The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Module D&D 9062
- IINAS is partner in the World Bank's Warhammer Age of Sigmar Ogors Ogre Kingdoms Butcher 556, providing GEMIS as a tool.